Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Don't forget

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Don't forget

    Never forget what happened 5 yrs ago tomorrow . Never !
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    doesn't seem like that long ago.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    [ QUOTE ]
    doesn't seem like that long ago.

    [/ QUOTE ]
    sure dont dude

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Don't forget

    Our country the USA was brutally attacked by a bunch of cowards.
    Trying to spark fear into the hearts of Americans, this group of cowards, killed over 3,000 people.
    All this managed to do was once again raise a people, who don't like to fight or bring harm, to raise up their flag and say.
    "We will not be defeated. Ole Glory has brought us through many of a battle.
    And she will always carry us through the hard times. Whenever i see her raised, i will forever remember all those who have fought in honor under her.
    Those who perished even at the hands of cowards. She will endure and she will be standing when the fight is over."
    As the firefighters raised Ole Glory over the Trade Center, and i looked into my heart, and the heart of many Americans, my pride arose again.
    I myself was at work, in a time, of what seem like and should of been a time of harmony for most.
    Yet we had thousands, who had just been attacked, by cowards from a country who used religion, to declare war on us, a country who fought to find it's own religious freedom and other freedoms.
    Cowards. No other words for their actions or for them.
    We those in the US always come to the aid of our own.
    We may not always see eye to eye. But never, I mean never touch one of us, and not expect all of us to be pissed off.
    Bin Laden you and your cowards using religion may of touched this country.
    We fought for our own freedoms, from those who oppressed us, we didn't launch out at the world. You touched US the U.S.
    So when we touch you and your's don't ask why.
    But i think the message was sent out when that flag was raised over the Trade Center.
    You didn't win and you will never win. Our resolve is much stronger than you and your cowards.
    "God bless the The USA. It's people, it's soldiers and this country for once again, answering the call and refusing to run and hide.
    Together we will succeed. It's about heart and determination. And a will power of a people, who refuse to give up."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    This is our generations "I remember where I was when Kennedy was shot." I'm sure everyone can remember where they were and exactly what they were doing that morning.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    I definitely remember where I was. I was driving to work, was on South Main Street in front of Doc Roberts Tire in Blacksburg. I was listening to 99.1 on the radio, and they ceased broadcasting their regular program and switched their broadcast over to one of the AM radio news stations.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    And NEVER think that it was a one-time shot. I fully expect to see it again.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    I was coming out of a Walmart in South Boston Va and initially thought it was some bad radio prank cause I couldn't believe something like that could happen . You are absolutely right it will happen again somehow someway . Too many people in this country have already forgotten . We need to be profiling not taking granny's crocheting needles or Suzy's cold creme . Profiling has become such a dirty word these days , other countries do it and so should we .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #9
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    I was on my way to my 8th grade pre-algebra class and saw it on my teacher's tv and asked people what was going on because everyone there was gathered around the tv. Many people were picked up early from school. None of the classes even really had class that day. They just sat and watched the tv.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Don't forget

    I remember walking into second block and seeing it on Mr. Potter's TV. First words out of my mouth were Bin Laden it has to be. Sure enough it was, I'm not a Bush supporter by any means but if he kills that man I'll call his term a success. Justice must be brought to these extreme muslims. The happiest day in my life is when I turn on the tv and see Bin Laden dead, I dont want to see him caputered I want him dead.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •